To celebrate being back open (sort of), we are inviting you to join us in December for a Christmas concert sure to put you in the Christmas mood! Enjoy a Hometown Christmas with music old and new and just get a night out after a crazy, crazy year. We are so happy to be back and hope to see you too! We hope you will stick with us and navigate this ‘new normal’ for now and allow us to provide you with the quality entertainment we have become known for. Here are some things to know:
- Dates: December 11 and 12 at 7:30 and December 13 at 2:30
- All tickets are $10 and go on sale NOVEMBER 23 at 6:00 PM.
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines reservations MUST be made through the box office. Tickets will not be available online. Our performances are limited at this time to no more than 50 audience members.
- Reservations must be made by calling the box office at 517-647-4041. Credit cards will be accepted over the phone.
- Reservations may also be made by stopping into the theater and making them directly at the box office. Cash, check and credit card will be accepted for reservations made in person.
- Box office hours will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM starting NOVEMBER 23, 2020.
- If no one is available when you call, please leave your name and number as well as the night you are looking for reservations and someone will return your call.
- We reserve the right to split up groups of 6 or more.
- Refunds must be requested at least 7 days ahead of the performance.
THE NIGHTS OF PERFORMANCES
- Audience members will be required to wear face masks during the performances.
- Seating will be handled the night of the performance from front to back. Ticket holders will be contacted for their ‘check in’ time.
- After the performances, audience members will be dismissed by ushers from back to front.
- There is no intermission with this show. It is expected to run approximately 1 hour long.